Friday, November 04, 2005

Inspired by Amy

Things that I love:

1. German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins
2. Swinging my feet
3. Ultimate frisbee
4. My down comforter on my bed
5. Gingerbread lattes from Starbucks
6. Watching a good movie
7. Songs that say exactly what I've been trying to say for ever
8. The Rocky Mountains
9. The airport/flying
10. Sweet Tea

Things that I don't love so much:
1. Eggs
2. Headaches
3. Surface-level relationships/friendships
4. Not getting at least 7 hours of sleep
5. Deadlines
6. Not having sweet in full abundance
7. Baked things that are bought from a store
8. Creepy men
9. Diet sodas
10. Scary movies

There you have it. Thank you Amy for the inspiration!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yay! you are welcome...I love to know that I have been an inspiration to my dear friend Kathryn ;)

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Dounlough tfree trojanhorse antivirus Ov virus scan Cloudy urine protonix dance mp3 revolution Frigidaire gallery washers problems Trim right diet pills Sprint pcs motorola cellphones

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home