Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful!

Thanks to my dear ol' dad, the whole family, including myself, had the opportunity to remember and share what we were thankful for. Always leave it to dad to remind us what the real reason behind anything is. For that I am thankful. He made us stop our cooking and baking and sit down and pray as a family and then share what we were thankful for. Sometimes, well...most of the time, I think dad really gets it and I'm just catching up. Thanks dad!

I am stuffed! The menu was as follows:

Turkey
Cranberry Sauce
Macaroni and Cheese
Sweet Potato Cassarole with pecans, brown sugar on half and marshmellows on half
Cabbage
Green Bean Casserole
Corn Bread Dressing
Pineapple Casserole
Rice and Gravy
Sweet Tea

Dessert:
Pecan Pie
Lemon Squares
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Roll w/ Cream Cheese Icing

It's been a good day! I leave tomorrow to fly back to Colorado. It's been a good week at home. I do love home. And boy have we had some laughs! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

K hryn I've enjoyed this on Thankful! and it's been useful for our own project on ##LINK#. Thanks. Anny.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

MMMMM!

What's the pineapple casserole??

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home