Monday, November 28, 2005

Change of view...

Change of view...or perspective rather. That's been happening a lot. Have I told you that God's been doing that? He has. In major ways.

Yesterday's sermon was amazing!!!! Ron talked about God needing to break you so you could be poured out.

That's exactly what God's been doing. I have written a couple of times about how God's been breaking me and He continues to. It's mostly been breaking down my pride that He's been doing. He's had to break it down to show me the things that He's wanted to show me. How else was I going to learn to look at people in love and see the things that God sees in them? How else was I going to learn to look ahead to how God is going to work in people and not look at their faults? How else was He going to keep my mouth shut from saying stupid things and being all pridefall like I am? It had to be done. It still has to be done:)

But Ron was right. I want to be poured and I want to love people with every fiber of my being holding nothing back. God has broken me in order to be able to see it and experience and He has also brought significant people into my life that have been examples of that! I'm thankful for such a time as this.

May God be my light on a dark path and my strength when I am weak. May I never look to another for what He can give me. Gotta keep those eyes focused on the heart that matters most, His...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home