Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I just keep going...

So...I'm posting AGAIN. I have been posting so much over the past couple of weeks. It's kind of crazy, but I enjoy it. Thank you for your comments as well. I love hearing from you!

Today was another great day. I was in a meeting with my boss ALL afternoon planning the curriculum for the summer Institute. We're making major changes that are so exciting! I was thinking about what we were doing and God just overwhelmed me with what I'm doing. I asked Rob, "Don't you just feel overwhelmed sometimes with what you do? Not a bad overwhelmed, but a good one?" He didn't really understand what I was getting at. I let it go.

But later on in the meeting he said the exact same thing to me. I said, "That's what I was saying earlier." It's kind of like we both got it then. God spoke to both of us in the same way. We are both overwhelmed at what we are doing for the King and His Kingdom. I'm overwhelmed at where God is taking us individually and where He's taking this ministry. It's awesome to see! Really awesome! I'm honored to be a part of it and be up close to watch it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

wait, so Rob is your boss now? what happened to Jim?

8:45 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

LOVE the frequent posting by the way :)

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Free sprint nokia 3585 ringtones Card services online payment Adsl firewall modem router voip wireless http://www.hair-removal-products-0.info http://www.ortho-tri-cyclen-lo-and-acne.info/Double_bubble_slot_machine.html Prison tatoo removal Cheap calling from uk to pakistan

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home