Sunday, March 13, 2005

Where have you been????

That was my mom's question when I finally walked in the front door at 6:00 from my "stroll" that I said I was going on when I walked out the door at 4:00. Whoops. It was such an amazingly beautiful day outside. I put on a tanktop and shorts and tennis shoes and went running around the neighborhood and then I talked and walked. I called people I hadn't talked to in a while and I mean a long while. I talked to good ol' Kristen in CO and my dear friend, Heather May in Arizona. Heather and I have been playing phonetag for oh maybe two months. It was actually getting quite humerous, but really sad. So we finally talked and caught up and boy does she have a story on her. I can't tell, don't ask. A really great day!

Church was awesome. Brittany and Chad led worship and it was so great. The Lord was most definitely there in that place and it was beautiful. I have more appointments set up which is very encouraging. And I got to see one of the little girls in my small group that I teach. I am having one girl each week bring in a bag with all sorts of things in it that tell more about her. It has things that they love and tell about themselves so we can get to know each person better. She told me she already has her little bag ready. Adorable!!!

And tomorrow I'm subbing for my mom's class and we have a bastketball game to finish at recess. It's on boys!!:)