Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tomorrow's the day!

Well...I leave tomorrow morning bright and early on my trip to East Asia. I can't believe it's here already. It has completely sneaked up on me! But here it is. It's funny. I mean, the way I'm acting about this trip. Watching me and talking to me you'd think I was flying to Atlanta tomorrow or something. I packed late tonight and I'm kind of flippant about flying to the other side of the world by myself. I think it's my way of being "tough Kathryn" to everyone and to myself. You know?

Anyway, leaving tomorrow, making a little pitstop through Newark and then straight on to Asia. I am loaded with bags and bags of chocolate chips for the friends over there. You can't get them there so everyone has requested them! I come bearing gifts:) How fun!

I don't really know what to expect. I've heard that's a good thing. I don't really. But we'll see. I'm taking my camera and some snacks. We all know what tends to happen to me when I go overseas. And as much as I would like to lose a lot of pounds very quickly, I shouldn't do it that way, so I'm coming prepared!

Well...of to bed. 3:30am comes early! Love you all! Thank you for your prayers, they're needed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home