Friday, September 08, 2006

Morroccan

I went with my friends, Caleb and Jessica Bislow, to Mataam Fez's (a Morroccan place) for dinner Wednesday night! I was so excited to go because I love to try things that are really different, especially culturally! It was so great! We had to take our shoes off, which was so nice after a day at work and then sit on big fluffy pillows indian style. It's a five-course meal with soup and bread, a sort of salad taster things, a "sweet appetizer" that was to die for, then your main course (I got a cornish hen baked with honey, peaches and almonds and then some veggies and cous cous (which I love!)), and then your dessert which was some fruit and mint tea! Everything was delicious and so laid back. I told them, "this would make a great first date place!". It really would. All you guys out there, take note, not just for me but for any time in the future that you want to take a girl out! It was so fun and the food was delicious:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home