Friday, September 08, 2006

Pics from the weekend!

Okay so we went to the Taste of Colorado and then to the Aquarium for dinner. Delicious food everywhere we went! Basically a bunch of pics of me and my friends. There are a couple that need noting though. All I wanted the whole day was corn on the cob. So...I got some and it was everything I hoped it would be and more! It was drenched in butter and lots of salt and oh so good! Ok there's a pic of me and Mike with our tamborine man! This guy was at the Karaoke place we went to on Saturday night! He was there wearing the same thing singing the same song that he sang at Taste of Colorado! His tamborine and all! Mike and I just had to get a picture with him although he doesn't know it:) Who plays a tamborine anymore?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the lucky guy?

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home