Friday, September 01, 2006

God has done it again!

I know that some of you know the details of what's been going on in my life. I'll explain more...

I was looking between two different missions agencies of who to go with to East Asia. I have decided on one and very excited about it! This agency is support-based and their training in October (which I'm required to go to) costs $450 and then there's a flight there. I don't have this money, nor will I. So I was praying that God would provide it for me and that He would just give it to me!

He did! I shared my need with people around me and with my small group and prayer partners. Last night after the study was over at small group they presented me with a card and $805 to pay for the training and flight to the place! I couldn't believe it! I sat there shocked and my body limp from shock. I sobbed like a baby! I was just so overwhelmed and overcome by the care of each of them. I really was just overwhelmed that people would do that for me! It was so loving and so thoughtful and so God! I never doubted that He would provide, never! I just had no idea how He would go about it, you know?

This whole journey has been one of faith and it continues to hold to that. God has already been sending me monthly supporters for this next journey and I haven't even completely signed on yet. God's hand is in this and it's so awesome to see Him working everything out and before I even get to attempt it myself!

Praise God for His faithfulness yet again in my life!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all want to see you succeed and have God lead you in a big way. Money is hard for me to come by these days, but you definitely have my prayers. I can't wait to hear more about what Jesus is doing in your life!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about this new journey!!! Let's get together soon, ok?

Jennie

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home