Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Game on!

I've picked my team. We did it this morning at 8:00 am and I'm really excited! I really wish the season started this Sunday, but it doesn't. I'll have to be patient. Here's my team:

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson
RB: Willis McGahee
RB: Frank Gore
RB: Dominic Rhodes
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Deion Branch
WR: Braylon Edwards
WR: Laveranues Coles
QB: Matt Hasselbeck
QB: Jake Plummer
TE: Jason Witten
TE: Eric Johnson
K: Neil Rackers
K: Jeff Reed
DEF: Baltimore
DEF: Buffalo

So...what do you think? I'm excited and the boys are scared!

Well...tonight I will be buying wedding presents and birthday presents, playing ultimate frisbee and packing for next week! This is such a crazy week! And...I'll have all of you know (you people that call me high maintenance) that I am not checking a bag. I will be in the southeast for a week and in a wedding while I'm there and will only be carrying on a bag. I'm serious:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home