Monday, July 31, 2006

Relaxation and change

This weekend was by far one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in quite a while! Soccer game and dinner made up my Friday night. White-water rafting, lunch, baking, dinner and movie watching made up my Saturday. And on Sunday I went to church, lunch with the students, tanning by the pool (sun baking is what my friend Dimity likes to call it!) and a cookout with ultimate frisbee with the youth group followed by Cold Stone with friends! It was just a whole lot of fun really! So nice!

And yes, I mentioned change. There's a lot of change headed my way at this moment! It's really excited and I'm ready to get it underway. God's doing amazing things in my life and I'm still stunned to see all that's happening. Keep praying for me. I can't share the details at this moment, but I will soon!