Friday, August 11, 2006

Tops

The tops:

5 best books I've ever read:
  • Bible-by far!
  • Peace Child-Don Richardson
  • Redeeming Love-Francine Rivers
  • A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael-Elisabeth Elliot
  • The Emotionally Healthy Church-? Picazzi

5 best restaurants I've ever been to:

  • The Carnivore (Nairobi, Kenya, Africa)
  • Heidi's (deli in Denver)
  • Nico's (NYC, NY)
  • Sullivan's (metropolitan grill in Anderson, SC)
  • The Blue Pumpkin (Siem Reap, Cambodia, Asia)

5 best places I've been to on travels:

  • Massaii Mara game reserve (Kenya, Africa)
  • Taj Mahal (India, Asia)
  • Grand Tetons (Wyoming, USA)
  • Appalachain Trail (Eastern part of USA)
  • Floating Village (Siem Reap, Cambodia, Asia)

5 best restaurants for sweet tea:

  • Rush's (Columbia, SC)
  • Tommy Condon's (Charleston, SC)
  • McCalister's Deli (Irmo, SC)
  • Sullivan's (Anderson, SC)
  • My mom's house (Greensboro, NC)

5 best comfort foods:

  • German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream (from anywhere)
  • Pineapple
  • Turkey Sandwich with Provolone (toasted)
  • White Chocolate Mocha
  • McDonald's: Big & Tasty w/ cheese, fries and a coke (and maybe a strawberry shake!)

5 best places to take a nap:

  • My bed
  • The couch in my parent's sunroom at their house
  • The love seat in the prayer room at KBM
  • The recliner in my den
  • My parent's bed

5 best names for my future dog:

  • Fred
  • Boomer
  • Caddy
  • Eleanor
  • Anderson

Sillyness!

1 Comments:

Blogger TKB said...

The Blue Pumkin though? Watermelon shakes...that's sweet!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home