Monday, October 02, 2006

Am I really here?

So I'm here in Orlando, FL at COP for Pioneers. I wouldn't be here without God's provision and faithfulness in my life and I'm only here because He wants me here.

I sat in the session yesterday afternoon watching a video on reaching the world for Christ and why it must be done and why am I going? I thought to myself "Am I really here? Is this possible? Is my dream finally becoming a reality?" Yes, I am here; this is possible; my dream is becoming my reality. It's true. I couldn't believe. I still can't. I feel like pinching myself every a few times each day just to check. Even sitting here, it feels unbelievable.

I have been waiting for this call in my life for years. I've been waiting to be able to "go". This has been my hearts longing and cries.

I would not be happier doing anything else. For so many years I felt out of place here in America and knew that this was not to be my home. God was calling me somewhere else (other than Heaven) to make my home. I am headed there! I couldn't be more excited!

I have spent the last 22 hours talking with people who have all served overseas in places like Bosnia, Papua New Guinea, Nigeria, India, Hungry, Indonesia, etc. Their stories will rock your world! They open your eyes to see that we serve a big God that can do ANYTHING. How often do I doubt? I often do I put God in a box? Holy cow! Look and see what the Lord has done and see that He is good!

I have been praying that God would give me more clarity on where in the country I'm supposed to be heading and He is faithful. I came here with five options that I was considering but has so far narrowed it down to two. So...keep praying!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say hi to Rob Farnsley for me if you can he spent 10 years in Bosnia and a really cool guy.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home