Monday, November 06, 2006

Back in the Carolinas

Well...after many, many miles back to North Carolina I arrived Friday night. It was a beautiful drive. Last time I drove cross-country I took I-70 (yuck!). This time I took I-40 and it was wonderful. New Mexico and Arkansas are two states I had never been through before and they were gorgeous! I highly recommend them!

Oh, little side note: my brother's high school burned down last Wednesday. We don't hear from him all week but he calls us on the road to tell us that he can roast marshmellows over his school now. Yep, burned right down to the ground. They're suspecting arson by one or more of the students. Crazy!

It's been nice to be home. I leave again on Wednesday morning for East Asia for two weeks. I'm excited to go meet some new people! I would appreciate the prayers. I won't be writing on this again until I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home