Thursday, November 02, 2006

Road trippin' it

I'm in Okalahoma. I'm on my way back to NC from CO. Yesterday we drove through four states: Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma. We've seen a lot though. Tuesday we went to Pike's Peak, The Airforce Academy and Garden of the Gods. Yesterday we saw the Western Hemisphere's largest cross, mesas and great landforms (as my mom would say) and this morning we're headed to the Oklahoma City Bombing National Memorial. We will be sleeping in Memphis tonight and see Graceland tomorrrow as well as the Grand Ole Opry.

I have left Colorado and no longer live there. It was a very sad goodbye with many tears shed. But everyone was so awesome in letting me know how much they cared. Thanks ya'll! I leave for East Asia for two weeks in only 6 days! I can't believe it! I'm really excited!

Got to run now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea Kathryn! I am so proud of you, girl. Mad love and prayers from old friends.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home