Thursday, March 09, 2006

Colorado-home sweet home

I'm back in Colorado now and was greeted last night with snow!  It was so weird to be back in cold weather after being in hot/warm weather in India.  I was looking forward to the warm weather and wearing sandals and cute spring clothes, but I'm all bundled up again for winter in Colorado.  But I'm still glad to be back.  And after getting home I wished that I had cleaned my room before I left, but I didn't.  That's a project for today or tomorrow during my time off.  Wish me luck.
 
I can't wait to see everyone.  I've missed you all so much while gone.  I want to do something fun this weekend too!  Anyone up for it?
 
I've learned a lot and something that God was working in me before I left, but I don't have a lot of time to really go into it right now.  I will soon, probably Monday.  Are you eager to hear about it?  It's good!  Love you all!

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

ooh, ooh--ME! I'm up for something fun this weekend with you!

oh wait...we live in different time zones. blah.

glad you're home safe!! can't wait to hear details about the trip--hopefully we can catch up on the phone and you can fill me in on all the things that won't make blog posts or newsletters :) love you girl!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kathryn,

i'm moving to colorado in a month =) i'll hang out with you then.

Kyle

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home