Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm here!

Hey! I'm here in India! I don't have a lot of time, but we're here
only by the grace of God! Pray for us tonight cause we have more
traveling and it's going to be long! We're 12 hours ahead of you,
FYI!

Love you all!

--
Running Hard,

Kathryn

But I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that
Christ Jesus saved me for and wants me to be. ...Forgetting the past
and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of
the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is
calling us up to heaven.
Philippians 3:12-14

2 Comments:

Blogger TKB said...

Awesome! Praying for you now...God, use K for your Kingdom. Give her wisdom as she asks.

5:11 PM  
Blogger iconoclasm said...

Safe Journeys girafe chick!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home