Saturday, February 04, 2006

We're leaving!

Hey!  Just letting you all know that I'm leaving for India today!  I'm excited and not nervous at all.  And I do have to attribute that to the Lord.  He does not give us a spirit of fear.  And He hasn't.  I have a spirit of joy and of excitement and anticipation for what He's going to do.
 
Amy, Jennie, Zach, Brynn...and a lot of people I'm forgetting (sorry) thank you for sending me off with your prayers and your blessings.  Thank you for the little things that you've done to make it even more pleasurable.  I love you all.  Love you, mean it!

--
Running Hard,

Kathryn

But I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ Jesus saved me for and wants me to be. ...Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.
Philippians 3:12-14

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

YIPPEE!!! :)

I kept waking up last night from dreams about various random things, always with the visas and your trip to India on my mind. Kept praying and God answered! Praise Him!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.brown-butt.info/trannyslivevideos.html Estrogen for breast enhancement online search engine pay per click yolah com buy lexapro from canada

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home