Monday, July 26, 2004

Weirdos

What is about men that freak me out? Not all men, just weird ones. It's gotten so bad that you can't trust anyone anymore. So...me, Amy, and Rebecca went to lunch today at McDonald's. That's right, I couldn't believe it either. But I really wanted it and so did Amy. Funny, huh? We walk in and the older man behind the counter says, "I've got my eye on you!". (Meanwhile, he's got one eye closed.) I'm sorry, what? What was the point in that and why would you do that? Maybe he's just trying to be funny and cute and old guyish. But it just freaked me out. I mean, how in the world am I supposed to respond to that? I see people all the time that are on the side of road broken down and I would like to stop and help (like I could actually help), but you just don't know about people anymore. I hate that.

What is it about chocolate that makes everything seem perfect? It's like a drug I think. So if you consider chocolate a drug like I do. And you say that I am addicted to chocolate, than I guess you could say I'm addicted to drugs. In a stupid, weird, not really sort of way. Chocolate is really good. I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home