Monday, July 26, 2004

Failure

So...last night I tried to find a good movie that was a little different. But I failed. What is it about 80's movies that they have to have so much cussing in them all the time? People think todays movies are bad, but they don't compare to 80's ones. I mean look at Breakfast Club or True Love. They are rediculous. Anyway, I failed. I'll try again soon.

I'm back at work today for the first time in a week. It feels really good to be back and feel productive and feel like I have things to do. You know? I hate not having things to do. I'm getting ready for the Youth Institute students to arrive back in the states, pick them, cook meals for them, and get ready for graduation and next steps. It's a crazy week. But a good one.

Hello??!?!?!?!?!? Can someone show me how to put pics on this thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home