Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Funky

Well...the 4th of July was a smash hit! I still got up early to go running at Cherry Creek State Park and then went grocery shopping. I saw Donna there and we tried on shirts (it Wal-Mart, not King Soopers!). I had lunch with Kristen and Brynn at yummy Qdoba! I came home and made a red velvet cake for my friend Holly. I know, it's June, not December, but I made it for her birthday! And I spent the afternoon at Dwight and Dawn Robertson's with the Wards and Pastor and Agnes. Good food and great people to spend Independence Day with. It was great fun and I learned how to play horseshoes!

But I'm feeling weird today. I slept in until 7:00 this morning which I think was my first mistake. I should have gotten up and worked out, but instead I'm going after work and during my lunch break. I've got to get my butt back in gear I tell you.

I'm also getting more confirmations on some things that aren't right in my life and some things that need to change. It's good. When I finally tell people what they are they're going to think I'm crazy I know. But crazy people get things done. So...I guess I'll be crazy, it's more fun anyway.

I have a lot of things going on in my life right now and working through a lot. I never thought my brain could think and worry about so many things all at one time, but it never ceases to surprise me what it can do. So here I am thinking and worrying about a whoel heck of a lot of things all at one time, wondering how in the world anything will ever make sense again. So forgive me if I'm distant and seem like I'm always staring somewhere into space...I'm thinking about...well...

Yeah, so a little funky right now. It makes life interesting right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home