Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Car stuff

Well...I took my car in for it's 3-month check-up and got an oil change and the fluids topped off. I've also been having trouble with it accelerating so I took it in to see what the problem was. Or I should say "problems". Yeah, there were tons apparently. I just got the breakpads replaced last week and I knew that I had a torn boot on my front passenger tire.

So I find out to day that my wires, something, and something need to be replaced because there's oil leaking into my spark plugs and so forth, thus the problem accelerating. And...oh yes, there's more. I need a catalytic converter replaced as well as an emission sensor replaced, and O2 sensor replaced and a new battery (yeah, it's about to die). So there you have it. I thought there was one problem, but there are many. The wires and the somethings are going to cost me almost $600 to fix and that's just today. The rest will have to wait until the July paycheck and maybe August and so forth, I don't know.

I feel like I should be freaking out more than I am. Maybe I'm just naive, I don't know. Just praying that God is going to provide somehow. I know He can. Please join me in praying!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

don't you just love money pit cars. I am always saying how much I just love my trusty little Toyota Camry. until we've dumped over $600 into it in the last month, when the mechanic "fixed" the a/c and then had to fix it again for real the second time. grr.

I pray God will provide for all your needs in a way that He gets all the glory and fills you with joy and increased trust in Him!!

love you girl! :)

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kat, let me know when you need work again. I know a auto shop owned by a guy who goes to the church I used to attend a while back - it's called Auto Service House and is close to where you live. Very honest and much less than the dealership.

In HIS Grip,
Ron

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home