Thursday, June 08, 2006

ow!

So...I have been having major trouble with my right eye this week.  I went to the eye doctor on Tuesday with much pain and redness.  He said I had an ulcer forming and put me on antibiotic drops. 
 
Wednesday morning I woke up with my eye swolen shut!  I couldn't see and I was in immense pain.  I went to the eye doctor again yesterday to which he said that the ulcer had formed on my eye and he upped the drops to every 30 minutes. 
 
I will be headed back to the eye doctor this morning for a follow-up appointment. 
 
Have you guys ever had this before?  It's extremely painful and irritating.  My eye is completely bloodshot and a still a little swolen.  I definitely don't look my best today.  But at least I'm functioning again.
 
I leave for camp tomorrow with the TLI students.  I'm so excited!  We always have a ball up there!  Keep us in your prayers as we're traveling to Divide tomorrow.
 
Oh, I didn't update, but there were 32 youth at church last Sunday night!  That's the most we've had in 6 months!  And...two people accepted Christ last Sunday!  God's moving!
 
And...pray for my dad as he's climbing Mt. Whitney in California this weekend. 
 
Happy Birthday Jenn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home