Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sleep...or lack there of

I have been so tired lately. So...tired. I don't know what it is. I went to the doctor on Tuesday to get some blood work done to see what the problem may be, but I got nothing. I am a very scheduled person who goes to bed at the same time and wakes up at the same time each morning. (I hear that's the best for good sleep...to be on a regular sleeping schedule.)

The thing is that I still go to bed at the normal time, but I'm not getting good sleep. I'm not getting any sleep. And becaues I'm so tired in the morning, I can't get out of bed. I haven't been going to the gym every morning because I can't get up to do it. I'm too tired. [I sitll go to the gym, it's just in the afternoon, which I don't like. There's too many people!]

Last night was a perfect example. I tossed and turned all night long! I don't think I fell asleep until like 3:00am and then I kept waking up. Anyone who's ever been around me when I'm sleeping can vouch for the fact that I sleep like a rock. I don't hear anything and you can' twait me up for anything. Once I'm out, I'm out. But not over the past two months. I can't go to sleep and once I finally do, I just keep waking up. I have nightmares and dreams all the time.

I don't know what the cause is. It's really frustrating. I finally talked to my boss about it and he said he was having the same troubles. We think it could be an attack from the devil. Now, I'm very hesitant to blame Satan for things. People do it all too often, when really it's their own fault. But on this occasion, I've done everything I could do. I didn't even think of it, my boss suggested that that could be it. I don't know.

I really need your prayers. Not just for sleep but for really good sleep. I'm exhausted all of the time and it's taking away from living life. It's making it hard for me to focus on anything and I'm forgetting everything. It's so annoying because I feel like I'm letting so many people down and I can't do my job well. Aaaagggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayer please!

2 Comments:

Blogger TKB said...

just a thought as I've struggled with the same thing at times...sometimes God doesn't allow us to sleep because he wants us to pray...pay attention to the thoughts that comes to your mind when you can't sleep...maybe he is trying to speak to you.

Or just take some valarian root...its an herb (legal, not like cambodian happy herb) that makes you sleep.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got my prayer. Don't worry about anything. Living life can be simply knowing God walks with us. Exodus 33:12-17 I think I put that on my blog. Regardless I hope God will show you whats going on.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home