Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Surprise!

My sister is coming to visit me!  And she comes tonight.  She called this morning to tell me that she's flying to Colorado today and she'll be here tonight at 11pm.  I'm soooo excited!  And...mom and Yvonne come tomorrow morning.  We're having a weekend for the girls.  We're going to the mountains, the Body World exhibit, a dinner theater, a baby shower, shopping, etc.  We are going to have a ball!
 
Question:  Have you ever had God tell you something that you thought was totally crazy and didn't make sense, but you couldn't deny that He told you and that it's true? 
 
Yeah, that's what has happened to me.  God has revealed to me/told me some things that I can't deny are from Him.  I'm trying to make sense of it all and I can't.  Partly because God works in a way that doesn't make sense in this world that we live in.  But also there are my own doubts that cause me to not make sense of it.  I guess I don't need to.
 
I told a friend of mine last night what God had revealed to me and although she tried her darndest not to seem shocked and she tried to be supportive.  I could tell part of her was thinking I was crazy. 
 
The insecure part of me wanted to not tell a soul because what if I'm wrong?  But what if I'm not?  I do believe this was the Lord and if I don't tell anyone and then it's true, how will He be glorified?  When this turns out to be true, I want people to praise Him because He's the one who did it and orchestrated it.
 
You know?
 
Has anyone else ever had this happen?  Or am I alone in this?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have taught me so much about what it means to dream and I have no doubt that God would reveal something as "crazy" as all that. Your not alone. Have a great time with your sis. I wish I could be there to meet her.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Phil meador ford Ford crown victoria police interceptors 2006 ford lighting Zoloft complaints National stationery show exhibitions houston used ford mustangs Spares parts for encad plotters Camera cybershot digital dsc sony w5 Guy with the longest penis Online slot machine free mclaughlin ford sumter sc http://www.terri-alexander-dance.info/Peugeot-asfalt.html Forex robot Zovirax ointment acyclovir 1950's ford autos for sale 2002 suzuki xl 7

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home