Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Goals

I've decided that I want to go back to Kenya. I want to see a lot of Africa. I miss it. I miss the air of it if you will. The slow pace and the natural beauty of it all is amazing. I want to go back. So...saving my money to get there.

And...saving my money to take the GMAT. I want to get my Master's. I know I've said that so many times. And it's not that I'm not ready to apply it's that my work schedule doens't allow me to commit to anything long-term with all of the traveling that I do. And...the GMAT costs $250. That's a big financial commitment as well as committing to pay for more schooling. Yikes! But yet, there it is. Two goals that are foreseeable and attainable. Trying for them.

You know, another goal that I have and I want to share it. I had the opportunity to share it last week but chickened out because I thought everyone would snicker or think I'm crazy for thinking this way so soon. But anyway... I want to be Godly wife and mother one day. That's a big goal that I have that I definitely want to continually work towards. Now, there's nothing I can do about being a wife and mother right now. That's in God's hands. But I can do something about the Godly part. So we work towards what we can with the resources that we have.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it about the air of a place? When our memory is triggered by the weirdest things. A smell, a taste or a face. Hmm... I'll keep the masters thing in my prayers.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home