Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Desserts

This goes without saying of course but everything is better a la mode!!
 
Now...some of my favorite ice creams...brace yourself, it's going to make you hungry:)
 
1.  Baskin Robbin's German Chocolate Cake (that's only here during November so when that's not here I go to Cold Stone and get theirs (still yummy!))
 
2.  Cold Stone's Apple Pie Dream thing
 
3.  Dairy Queen's Georgia Mud Fudge-substitute the cocoa fudge for caramel
 
4.  Starbuck's Java Chip
 
5.  Breyer's Mississippi Mud Fudge
 
6.  Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
 
7.  Breyer's Butter Pecan (that's pronounced "pee can")
 
8.  Marble Slab's Cake Batter with crushed up Almond Joys
 
9.  Hagan Daaz' Mango Sorbet
 
10.  Snicker's Ice Cream Bars

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

ooh, girl, you're making me want ice cream. this after I had a bowl of my dad's homemade lemon ice cream EVERY DAY over the weekend I was home. a small bowl, but a bowl every day nonetheless...

you'll be happy to know that I end up saying "peecan" a lot of the time and thinking of you :)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home