Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Making time

Monday night me, Kristen, Brynn and Mark went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. We went to B.D. Mongolian. It's Mongolian bar-b-que and it's delicious! I ate way too much food, but I tried calamari again and some mahi-mahi. Oh and to top it all off we had some caramel apple dessert and I got a chocolate sundae on the house (for it being my birthday and all!). I was stuffed, but we had a great time. Poor Mark didn't get much of the dessert as we encouraged him to go get more food while we ate the dessert. It was our secret plan although it probably wasn't a secret to him!

And after that we just walked around Denver for a while (after we took funny pictures of the girls of course!). It was a great night. It's that whole spending time with less people and making the "less people" ones that are loyal friends. It was nice not to have a big party filled with a bunch of people that I don't know all that well while doing things that I don't really care to do all that much. But eating, talking, walking and spending time with close friends is something that I would prefer to do over most anything esle. It was great fun!

Oh and I tried the new Green Tea Frappucino at Starbucks last night! I was surprised, but it's really good and refreshing. I love the blackberry sauce on top! Warning: it's a strong taste and overpowers most anything. So if you want to take a "taste" of someone else's drink at any point during your time there, do it before you take a swig of your Green Tea drink!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home