Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bolder Boulder

Well...I did it! I ran the Bolder Boulder. I ran the whole thing and didn't walk any of it. I am so proud of myself! My first 10K! And it was a blast! There was entertainment the whole way with bands playing on the sides of the streets and lots of people watching. People were in costumes: gorilla suits, banana outfits, wedding dresses, men running in jock straps, the whole works! It was crazy! And it went by so quickly! Before I knew it, it was over. And I wasn't tired at the end, I even sprinted the last part.

I think I'm addicted to it now, which is okay. I mean, it's running for goodness sake! I'm running another 10K in July and then my dad and I are training for a half marathon in September. He's going to fly out here and run it with me. I'm planning on using the elevation to my advantage as he'll be training at sea level:)

But I had a great time and I want to keep going with it!

2 Comments:

Blogger TKB said...

Very Very Cool!! what's even more impressive is that you ran in in Colorado, the place of little air. I remember running 1/4 mile a few summers ago and being tired. Props to my sister...

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home