Friday, June 16, 2006

I just got back from the mountains in Divide, CO.  I was there five days and they were amazing for me spiritually!  I got so much alone time with God. 

 

These past five days of so much time alone with God have begun stirring things inside of me again.

 

Do any of you have these things/feelings/dreams/convictions that stir inside of you over and over again but you’re not sure what they’re there for or if they’ll ever be satisfied?  That’s me.  I’m noticing a pattern.  Every time I can get away from the business of my life and focus my heart/mind on God these things start to stir in me again.  It’s like another heartbeat.  I’m not calling this coincidence.  I think I finally get away from the “noise” and can hear God’s voice speak to me.  I just don’t know what to do about it quite yet.

 

God has been faithful once again.  I have been praying that He would provide for me financially into my support account just until I can get back east to do some more support raising and He’s done just that!  I have had three gifts come in in the past two weeks that will cover my very large deficit for the next two months!  He’s heard my prayers and answered my cry.  Praise God!

 

There’s so much more that I’ve learned.  I’ll come back to it cause I can’t wait to share it with you.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Wellbutrin pharmacy xanax xr 2mg body building oklahoma cosmetic dentists http://www.prozacdrug7.info/zinober-xanax.html

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home