Monday, July 03, 2006

Do you ever have thoughts that you're not doing what you were designed to do? That's me. And quite honestly, I'm surprised.

It's kind of confusing really. Right now at Kingdom Building Ministries I am where I am supposed to be. So I guess it's more of thoughts and tuggings that the direction I am headed and where I will end up with that direction is not where I am supposed to be heading and where I am supposed to be ending up. Make sense?

I go back and forth with what's in my heart and what truly takes over, making my heart really beat hard and what makes sense and what seems logical, true, and good. So right now I can hear myself telling anyone else who would be going through something like this, "Listen to what your heart is telling you, God didn't put those desires on your heart for nothing. What seems logical is not always the way to go. Sometimes the 'crazy' is the right path." But yeah, still struggling.

Again, expectations are clouding my view and fears about money and being responsible and wanting to make the right decision based on Truth and that still small voice rather than jumping into something out of excitement (which is something I tend to do often). Oh how I'm learning more and more about myself. I keep having to tell myself, "This is good Kathryn!".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Computer games civilization iv demo Computer awards colorado boating Abstract in computer Computer parts online australia Buspirone label

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home