Thursday, September 15, 2005

Winter already?

Ok, so it's freezing here. It was 49 degrees this morning and yesterday it was like 53 degrees all day! I was freezing and still am! I'm wearing a fleece and drinking hot chocolate. No more sandals, no more skirts. All I'm wearing is pants and I can't get warm for the life of me. I'm going to freeze to death when it finally hits winter here. Right now this is considered fall! There is snow on mountain peeks already. This is crazy. It's the middle of September. I really need to go shopping. I don't have any winter clothes. Really, I don't. No exaggeration. Promise. Wish me luck on the shopping venue. I think I've got this one though:) I'm a professional shopper, didn't you know? Heh! Heh! Whoo! Hoo! (Just for you Amy!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Whoo! Hoo! a Southern girl's first real winter! ;)

I can't imagine it getting that cold already, though! It's still in the high 80s here and back home, still in the 70s. But for Midwesterners, mid 50s is still flip-flop weather, or at least close :) My favorite weather is mid football season--a sweater, jeans and flip-flops.

Hope you find some cute and inexpensive winter clothes to survive your first winter in Denver :)

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Tattoo removal whitethorn humboldt remove no laser 17 computer backpack Australian medical health insurance http://www.fluoxetine-novo.info Walmart com coffee makers 1968 convertible camaro Backpacks made by roxy Hummer colonge Bush birmingham collection bookcaseharvest cherry Search engines 24h search results valtrex refridgerator backpack

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home