Friday, September 02, 2005

Meetings, meetings, meetings

Well...I have spent 3.5 days of this work week in meetings. The other 1.5 days was spent organizing my office, in which I'm still not done. You should see it. Horendous! There are literally stacks of papers all over my floow and in all three of my office chairs. I'm ashamed really.

But as the new alumni coordinator for Kingdom Building Ministries I sent out my first letter! I was so nervous writing it, mainly because I'm just not very good at that stuff. Although, I can say with complete confidence that I am improving:) But I sent it out to let all the alumni know that I'm it now. I hope they receive it well. And I hope I do a good job.

I also had a wonderful meeting with the people at Grad school to get my MBA. I'm excited about it. I can start as early as the end of September! I really hope it works out and I can do it!

All of these changes this past week have given me a stye! (Sigh)

Well...toodles. I'm going home to hang and relax, but first I need to wash Jack (my car). Have a great Labor Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home