Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Why did I ever doubt?

Okay, two posts in a row. I know I can hardly believe it myself. But brace yourself:)

So..."Why did I ever doubt", yeah a good title for the question that I'm thinking right now. Things are good, real good.

One of my friends and co-workers is leaving tomorrow, (very sad about this, you have no idea), and she has been working with all of the TLI alumni for the past four years. Being as how she is leaving, someone needed to keep the ship moving. And I have been dubbed captain! I could hardly believe it. I was thrilled, still am! I've been praying for opportunities at work like this one and God just gave it to me. I'm shaking in my boots at the responsibility and what happens when my not-so-creative mind decides not to produce ANYTHING, but God is sovereign!

The other thing that happened today and is totally another God-ordained miracle is that my boss is giving ME the opportunity to teach a class at The Laborer's Institute. I had mentioned some time in May or June that I was wanted to learn more about this and develop my skills and would love the opportunity and well....he gave it to me. I'm so thrilled. Nervous again, but thrilled! I hope I don't botch this one. I do have a quite a big amount of time to prepare though, seeing as how the Institute doesn't start until January! Wish me luck. I'm going to need as much grace given to me as possible:) Love you all!

Sara may have a baby today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

AHH! SOOO excited for you, Kathryn! And I love two posts in a row :)

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home