Monday, April 04, 2005

Little change of plans.

So...I was leaving on Friday to move to move to Colorado, but now I'm leaving on Sunday. Dad has to work up until Sat. So we are leaving on Sunday instead. I was a little bummed at first, but totally understandable. And it works out better anyway. It gives me all day Saturday to pack up the truck and really make sure I have everything I need rather than rushing to get it all done Thursday night. So the dates for the needed prayer for travel have changed to April 10, 11, and 12. Please keep us in your prayers.

I'm still looking for an apartment and I think I've found about three that I like and have appointments to look at when I arrive there. I'm getting nervous about going and moving away for good. It's kind of scary. But good at the same time. It builds character. That's what I say about everything. Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. So there you have it. Building character, getting stronger. I should be some sort of really strong woman by the end of my life:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Girl, I sure hope I still get to see you!! Call my cell as soon as you get to town. I don't fly out until 11 AM on Tuesday so I could even meet you for breakfast Tuesday AM if that's all that works. Can't wait!!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Arthritis aurum lotion pain relief Paintball grenade launcher plans Credit cards and online shopping years of taking ativan Garman gps laptop navigation Discover card indian river county Bad credit credit cards guaranteed approval where changeing gate opener codes Free bookkeeping information

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home