Saturday, April 16, 2005

I'm here!

I'm finally in Colorado! Dad and I weathered through the snow and hail and rain, kind of like the US post office! We got here late Monday night and we have been hiking and running errands (i.e. opening a bank account, moving into my new office, moving into my temporary housing arrangement, etc.). I dropped dad off at DIA on Friday morning and this has officially been my first day on my own. So far today I have seen Silas play soccer and built a shelf for my new office and tried my best to set it up. It's coming together finally, slowly but surely. I have a door in my office and two windows! All of this as opposed to a cubicle. I thought I brought in a lot of stuff for my office but after seeing it all set up I have hardly anything. I definitely don't have anything on the walls yet. I need to work on that.

I start work on Monday and really can't wait. I'm excited to get my hands dirty and get to work. But I can say I already miss the east coast and everyone who's there. I feel so far away. But I'm doing my best to find a church that I love and get plugged in ASAP. Lata.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat I'm so excited for you! I know you're going to do great things in Colorado! I miss you a WHOLE bunch! Best of wishes on your first day!!
Love you, Katie

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Solar oven science for students Cause and effects of ritalin atlantic county driveway paving long wedding invitations Videos lesbianas mayores cadillac dealer oklahoma

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home