Friday, April 08, 2005

Can anyone say excited?!?!?!

So I leave in less than two days and I cannot contain myself at all. Dad and I depart Sunday morning at daybreak. We are packing my car to the hilt and carrying luggage on top and driving west. We should arrive late Monday night I do believe. I have already had to say some goodbyes here and am so sad to go. I said goodbye to the little girls I teach on Wednesday nights and they got me crying. "Miss Kathryn, why are you crying?" What do you tell those precious children? I'm going to miss them so much. And I said goodbye to my mom's class, all of whom I will also miss terribly. And then comes the fam this weekend which I'm dreading because I absolutely hate goodbyes and saying goodbye to my pastor and the wonderful people of the church and Brittany who I hang out with all the time and her dear family. Sadness. But excitement overwhelms me all at the same time with what is waiting for me in the future.

Please pray for safe travel for me and my dad and opportunities for us to share along the way. Love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I am sitting at your old desk here at KBM, looking across the hall at the office door that has this new nameplate: "Kathryn Kimbrell, Laborer Training." AAAH!! It's so exciting!

I can't wait until you get here! Drive safe and I'll see you SOON!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Req tramadol online Seat covers bench Cellulite ottawa treatment

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home