Friday, June 10, 2005

A month

It's almost been a month since I last posted. Sorry. I'm not even sure if anyone's keeping up with this. But it brings me happiness, so here goes.

Life has been extremely hectic. Extremely! But I'm learning so much and I'm having so many opportunities to grow and share and learn and what not. It's been great! I spent 10 days in the Rocky Mountains and boy was that needed. I have come to find that my pathway to God is to be outside in the good ol' outdoors BY MYSELF! It's wonderful!

The students that we have here this summer absolutely amazing! They are so much fun and truly a blessing to all of us! I have loved getting to know them and hanging out with them. I'm going to miss them when they leave. And...there are 5 of them from SC! That's right. The best state in the country:)

My sister is currently in town for the weekend and we are going to have a ball! I think we're trying to go to an 80's dance club tonight called "Hearthrob". They even have coolers shaped like hearts for the sodas. I'm so stoked. And I know all of you are jealous. I'll try my best to post pics of the event.

Life in Colorado is wonderful! The weather is great, no humidity or bugs! I found a great church with a great small group with great people that are so fun and encouraging and we all want to grow. It's great!

I'm reading a great book called "Good to Great" by Jim Collins. Most business people get it cause it refers a lot of times to changing your company from a good one to a great one! It really applies in every area of your life, school, any job, friendships, relationships, yourself, your perspective on life. It's great. He did a great job writing it.

I'm sorry, I feel like because I haven't written in so long, I have to write a little bit about a bunch of stuff to get everyone caught up. But I don't.

I'm going to attempt to post some pics. Bear with me please:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Kathryn! I have missed your posts, glad you're back in the world of the bloggers :) Can't wait to see those pics. Love you girl!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you're still communicating in this fashion. Love you.

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Car+alarm+system+dei Zyban prednison G35 infiniti coupe

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Meal replacement shakes for body builders put 20 inch rims minivan on sale dieting supplements Virginia teeth whitening Xenical at whole sale price ipci ibuy xenical Commodity and future forex brokerage Rental houses in wayne county michigan 94 jeep grand cherokee dash kit Choose residential aluminum awning 1990 buick hubcap retainer Pics of teens making sex http://www.personal-stationery.info/Printing-pictures-from-digital-online.html Weight loss and menstruation Tactics paintball Amphetamines diet tablets 2006 oldsmobile Real estate auction in texas

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home