Thursday, January 18, 2007

Change in weather

Amazing how the weather has gone from 75 to 30 in a matter of two days. I was in shorts and a t-shirt and now I'm in a huge puffy coat with as much clothing on as I can get! And I'm still cold! It actually snowed here overnight and throughout the day! We couldn't believe it. It hasn't snowed here in like five years! I got a taste of what's going on in CO!

And...you know that 24-hour virus they're talking about on the news that's similar to the flu? Yeah, I experienced it last night. In the middle of the night to be exact. It was awful. I never get sick and then all-of-a-sudden there it is.

And today started my ten days of baby-sitting two kids from my church while their parents are in Aruba. I'm a little nervous about keeping them entertained, but excited too!

Oh and I got a job finally. I start on Thursday at the GAP! All of you know what this means for me! Discounts at my two favorite stores: GAP and Banana Republic. Whoo! Hoo! Remember Kathryn, you need to save your money not spend it all on clothes. This is going to be a test of the will I tell you. But I did get a job and they're flexible. Praise the Lord!

Well...I need to go make the kiddos some dinner.

Wednesdays Menu for dinner:
Grilled shrimp
Sauteed zucchini with onion
Linguine with baby portobello mushrooms
Parmesan muffins
Spinach salad

Tonights dinner:
Coconut shrimp
Velveeta shells and cheese
Fruit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that cold is just our way of letting you know that Colorado misses you.

The Food sounds awesome. Especially the Shells and Cheese they're my favorite.

Well good luck in retail. Hopefully you won't have to be there for long!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home