Friday, January 12, 2007

New duties

I have not been myself lately, not at all! There are so many reasons why and so many examples I could share, but we won't go there.

I visited a new church last Sunday to try and find maybe a piece of the small group I had in Colorado. I don't think I ever will, but we still hope! Yeah, well...didn't find it there. I go into this "singles" group on Sunday moring. Oh they're single alright. They range from like 27 to 50 and everything in between. It's mostly single older men. They were very nice and even treated me to lunch, but I just don't think it's going to work out. (Isn't this something you hear when someone is breaking up with you?:))

So I'm trying a new place this Sunday and then the next. Wish me luck.

I have continued in my duties as cook in our house and I'm still loving it. I don't believe I've made anything twice yet. I've been making all sorts of muffins: sweet potato muffins, parmesan muffins, etc. And last night I made Eggplant Chicken Parmigiana with whole wheat pasta and a yummy salad. We are eating well and I think a little too well!

You'll be happy to know that I have started scheduling my vision nights, training, meetings with people and so forth so that I can get this support raising underway. I'm excited! It's been a long time of prep for this.

I'm out to pick my brother up from school. He's sick today:( It's nice to be able to spend any time with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home