Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas survey

Christmas MEME

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate-I love flavored ones with marshmallows
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa does both in our house, but the wrapped ones are signed by him!
3. Colored Light on Tree/House or White? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving. This year it was very gradual.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Pineapple casserole
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Waking up to go to the restroom and peering over the banister upstairs to see my dad building a doll house (this was Christmas Eve) that was for me!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My best friend in 3rd grade, Angie Auberry, told me one day at school when we were swinging on the monkey bars. I didn't believe and when my mom was tucking me in that night I asked her and she told me the truth and we both just sat there and cried.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Never as a child, but occasionally as we got older.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? It's decorated with a lot of glass-blown ornaments that my mom has collected as well as all the ornaments that us kids have made for them growing up and ones my mom has received from students. It has lights on it and beads.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? I love it always! I love driving in it and spinning out in parking lots! I love sitting inside by the far with cocoa.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but nothing too fancy!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My favorite gift was the doll house I mentioned earlier!
14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas to you? Jesus and family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Italian Cream Cake
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Reading Luke 2 on Christmas Eve with my family and having friends and neighbors over on Christmas day for dessert and coffee.
17. What tops your tree? Nothing right now.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving. I like to see their faces when they really love it!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"
20. Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? If it's a really good one than it's so yummy. It has to be a really sweet one.

Blog I'm Tagging:
Amy

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

oops...didn't see this til now. I was out of the blog loop over Christmas break...and now who wants to know all this about me in January? I'll have to save it for next year :)

hope you had a merry Christmas. love you!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home