Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I know, I know

I know...I learn how to put pics up and I go crazy. I have been wanting to put these up for a while, but not until dear Mr. Tolbert took the time to tell me how to do it could I show all of you my amazing pics. Oh, but wait, I have more. We'll see how the day goes. Today might just be a day of all pics, you never know. Let's see...hmmm...what kind of day do I feel like it should be?

Picked up the Youth Institute students last night from Hong Kong. They had an amazing time. And they said the best part was bringing Bibles across the border to China. What an amazing feeling. It really brought back all my memories of Cambodia. Ahhh!

Tonight I am attempting to make dinner. Crescent Chicken is on the menu. It's funny because I have given so many of my friends this recipe, but I haven't made it in so long. I think they make more than I do. I hope I do it right. But no worries, Amy will be there and she's a chef. We'll do great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Right..."amy's a chef"...what are you smoking today, kathryn? ;)

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» » »

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home